Autotransport naar Duitsland

What transport documents are there?

For international transport, the CMR is the most common document. For national transportation, there are various types of bills of lading, depending on the type of transportation and goods, for which there are no uniform regulations.

Go to overview
Copyright 2024 Jachttrans | Privacy Policy | Realization: [b]reik.